Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sorry Charlie

I hate to lose all faith in the Irish with two more games to go, but the time has come on this blog to discuss the hopefully upcoming coaching vacancy for 2009.

I write this post prior to ND/UConn kickoff. However, regardless of what may happen I will stand by my opinion that Charlie should pack his bags. I said at the beginning of the year, BCS or Charlie's gone; and we ain't going BCS dancing this year.

Who do you guys want to be the next coach in South Bend? Who do you think it will actually be?

Here are the Vegas odds as of 11/21/09.

Urban Meyer..................3/2
Brian Kelly......................3/2
Jim Harbaugh................7/2
Chip Kelly.......................21/4
Kirk Ferentz..................12/1
Bob Stoops.....................10/1
John Gruden.................30/1

-CI

No comments:

Post a Comment